Thursday, October 19, 2006

"are you looking for fake bape?" ..yes "get the fuck out of my store, we dont sell fake shit!" pt.2


Two weekends ago after avoiding 100% legit for almost 4 years, Adam {boozenshoes} finish the loop of fashion shops that Calgary has to offer. We decided to goto McDonalds to get some food. I ordered the Number 3 super sized with Orange DRANK! and paid with perfect change..like a boss... After my double big mac meal we looked across the street and we found the shop "everybody" talks about. 100 per cent legit, it almost had an aura around it... Adam is very familiar with this story i tell and almost everybody is that comes in contact with me at champ's (where i work) and asks me where to go for hip hop clothing. So we thought it would be funny go inside and act like customers and were seriously buying a fall wardrobe... I walk in... No Vice... They are already at -1.. before my second foot is in the door we are greeted by a very very friendly black guy "hi dude's welcome to 100%legit" *-2... after that we notice a huuuuge BAPESTA stand on the left.. knowing we were going to check that out we saved the best for last... So I check out where it all began... the polo's, and yes they are still ridiculously over priced and probally not even real. I'm not too knowledgable on how to spot Roc-fakes and such but a good guy told me that "if some one sells one thing thats fake.. chances are more are fake". I look up and i see the poor souls buying this over priced shit cause they dont know whats good for them. All this sadness made me want to get a haircut...Oh yes a barber shop downstairs... I wonder if they even have a license... After more browsing we roll up to the BAPESTA rack... FAKE BAPESTA shoes obviously, and they were more being put up while we looked. It was amazing how fake this shit was... At Goodfoot a BBC hoodie runs about 415.00CDN and like wise for any legit BAPE hoodie... Adam being an idiot decides to try on his first fake anything ever. And he looked like a jackass.. so the friendly manager wheels in and says "Yes, Yes you like BapeSta? it's 180? But since its the last one i think i can do something about that" .......
Any Legit BAPE hoodie will be no lower than 300.CDN and this guy is practically giving it to him for 140.00.
Adam took it off trying not crack up and we rolled out of the store.
On the contary Mr. Title yes this place does sell fake shit and I tell everyone i know to keep away from this store...unless you like buying fake shit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home