Thursday, October 19, 2006

"are you looking for fake bape?" ..yes "get the fuck out of my store, we dont sell fake shit!" pt.1



That was a joke that is evidently and ironically the truth at one of Calgary's most popular for the wrong reasons hip-hop store called "100% Legit." This place is ran by an african group that retails so called authentic sheet. haha.. im black i get to make that joke. but whats not funny is ripping off little g-unit soldiers that are everything but in the faggot clique. "100% Legit" is located on 17th ave right across from the McDonalds, and 2 stores down from Purr which is a great location for hoodrats that chill at McD's and rich kids that think g-unit is still cool and will buy anything baggy to rebel. Anyways, In 2002, when I rocked roca wear, still do from time to time... I was looking for an outlet that sold more "urban wear" cause athlete's world wasn't cuttin' it anymore, so some guy told me i should check out 100 % legit. So i get on www.rocawear.com and www.enyce.com, scope their site for what i want and hoping to find it at legit when i go the following weekend.

Saturday I roll with 4 bills in my pocket ready to drop some cash for back to school. I walk in the door and the place ...smells different than most places... so after i got passed that i was greeted by 3 black guys. 2 that work there and the obvious hood rat that just chills there for no apperant reason. I look around and find some real nice polos and longsleeve collars. Some thing was very odd, I thought i was seeing things but the prices were a little high... for a roca wear polo 175.00CDN... Enyce collar 125.00CDN...Enyce Polo 150.00CDN. On roca wears and enyce's site they had these shirts listed as 75.00 100.00 and 75.00 respectively.. So i call my buddy from school to ask him about this garbage, he tells me to tell them i'm from toronto and i know this shit isnt what it is and i will not buy this for such an inflated price... Monkey see Monkey do... and the cashier calls his manager over and i talk with him and explain where i'm from* and he starts to bargain with me... i tell him i saw this shit in toronto for 250 total.. he gets defensive and offers me 280 for the whole package... i agree and never bought anything from there again.

Pt 2 Above..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing blog entry. I also love to wear Bape hoodies. I want to buy new Bape shoes pair on new year 2008, my favorite online store is http://www.bape.in , now i want to get any other option for online shopping. Wht you suggest?

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home