Friday, February 02, 2007

The day the dunk (SB) died

I hate technology!!! I had a huge post here about how I hate how every little tight jean wearing douchebag is getting their rich mommies and daddies to run down to Goodfoot and buy them a pair of dunk sb's so they can be like all the other stupid douchebag kids at school, but then my internet disconnected and I lost it all. The gist of the post was to say how the dunk sb's are being made poorly now and even though they are so called "limited" they are still produced for the masses despite how everything thinks they're getting a "limited" pair of shoes. New dunk sb's quality is just awful but the SB label is not totally destroyed. The Nike Tre that hasn't been released in a minute is coming out in some pretty fresh colors, black/green and a new safari print, both with matching apparel and accessories (more pics when they are available). Here's the pics:














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home