Friday, December 08, 2006

New Nas Leaked

The highly anticipated "Hip-Hop is Dead" album from Nas, has leaked... It is a little harder to find on the net... But thanks to forums on Nexopia, Collin Gordon has informed me he has the CD and has hyped the album to be better than STILLMATIC and just as GOOD as ILLMATIC... Those are some big words, but the description of the album may prove these allegations right... No Club Banga's, No cheezy singles, Just them grimey beats and lyrical genius that Nas is renowed for. I am very excited to hear this album, considering that I love the single "Hip Hop is Dead." and Collin says thats the worst song, so No where but up with this album...

P.S Don't Want to add more Hype but, Collin is quoted as saying "this album shits on any album tahts come out in the past 5 years."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'll believe it when I hear it... sounds a little, okay lets be serious, sounds A LOT too good to be true.

12:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like nas... so i really want this to be true. Unfortunatly the single is questionable at best, so im not getting my hopes up

2:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This album was and still is flawless. Nas' rhymes are on point, production is there, collabs are hot, timing was perfect. I told Carmike that this album is bringing back early 90s hip hop and thats exactly what it did.. CLASSIC. PS it outsold the Games album in first week with no major promotions and only 1 single.


Collin

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home