Friday, November 17, 2006

PlayStation 3 Day of the Drop


Alright...The Absolute Best time of my life... I'm goingto turn at least 2 grand for sitting on my ass and keepin it real. But there is a lot of bitter people out there... Yes, the boys and I had to dodge the beaking by waiting in line for a full 24 hours. But again, like a true villian, the villian always gets the last laugh. I will turn at LEAST 2 g's profit on e-bay. And if I don't I pull the items and wait till 2nd week of December and bump it there... But anyways other than making the easiest money people wish they made... I did this in a fully heated tent, and a laptop keepin up with the latest bids on ebay... playing football in the parking lot... loud music... Too Dope... I got interviewed on Gerry Forbe's and Friends (CJay92 Morning Show) Like a true nigga i acccidently dropped a few F-bombs.. its just natural to use Fuckin as an adjective. and Shit as a noun...Gerry Loved it and Wished me Luck... and That luck came true where I picked 4 Ps3's to toss on E-Bay... I would do it again in a heartbeat... The worst thing than can happen to me if i dont make the money i want... is Keeping the most Rare System in the world right now...
PEAAAAACE

One to Mike,Elias and Chris.. Warriors...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home