Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Green Machine

This just in, Calgary will be getting the Green Bean Air Jordan V retros! For sure Champs Sports at Chinook Centre will be releasing them on Saturday the 23rd, not sure if Foot Locker is getting them, but if they do get them, the release date is the same. This colorway isn't my cup of tea but I know some heads are gonna be rolling for these kicks! Retail on all retro V's this year is $209.99 canadian.
Green Bean V's! Here's the sample picture, the grey will be more of a reflective 3M material on the actual release.





















Verdict is still out on whether or not these holy grails will be coming to Calgary, but the Grape Air Jordan Vs will be releasing in USA on Sept. 30th. These have been my grails since I started getting into sneakers, so I will have to find a way to get my hands on these bad boys.

























1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRAPE DRANK

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home